Sunday, September 15, 2013

Lash Sequel is Here! After the Fall (Broken Angel #2)

I'm so excited to finally release After the Fall (Broken Angel #2). Many of your favorite characters are back: Lash, Naomi, Welita, Chuy, Jeremy, and even Bear! There are even some new hot angels for you to fall in love with.

Here are readers' reactions to After the Fall so far:
"It was shocking to find out who Lash "REALLY" is." - Jacinda
"I fell in love with Lash in book 1, Lash, then I fell in LOVE with Jeremy & Uri in After the Fall!"  - Christina
"After the Fall is fantastic, I adored the first one and I have to say this one is just as amazing."  - Michelle
"L.G. had definitely got a hit on her hands. I've never read about angels this way before and I love it!" - Kirsten
"This book made me laugh, made me cry and was overall just really really good!" - Amber-Marie
Buy your copy of After the Fall (Broken Angel #2) at Amazon or Barnes & Noble.

Happy Reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
L.G. Castillo New Adult Romance Novels © Copyright 2013 | Design By Gothic Darkness |