Monday, February 11, 2013

I have a website!

I knew that someday my mad html skills would come in handy.

I'm so excited about this new adventure I'm taking and hope that you will come along with me. Lash is the first original novel that I've written. The story of Lash has been over a year in the making. The idea for the story happened when I was in the shower. (why do all my good ideas come to me when I shower?) A vision of a fallen angel came to me. I wrote a short story based on what I saw and shared it with a few close friends who encouraged me to keep writing.

So, for months, I kept thinking about the fallen angel. Who was he? Why was he so cocky? What happened to him in the past that made him like that?

During the summer of 2012, I played out Lash's story like a  movie in my head and when it ended I thought "Cool story!" I'm hoping others will think so too.

I plan on posting teasers and a few chapters for you all to read so drop by once in a while. Or you can follow me on my facebook author page for my blog updates and/or you can also sign up to receive my newsletter.





.
 
L.G. Castillo New Adult Romance Novels © Copyright 2013 | Design By Gothic Darkness |